Monday, January 26, 2009

Forever

So I know it has been a couple months since I blogged but it's because I don't have a camera, and hence no new pictures to post. But on the advice of Jen I will blog about my life until I get one. Boring yes, but at least something. So for those of you who don't know I live in Boise now. I am in an apartment by myself, trying to get into school to get my LPN and will be getting married very very soon. I like it here alot except of course that it is majorly lacking in people I know and love. The boys came to visit last weekend and we had tons of fun! We played video games and went to eat at this cool place called Pojo's that has arcade games and bumper cars. It was very hard to say goodbye as usual but we all managed, only mommy cried like a baby. So I should be getting a camera really soon and will post pics of the new place and some of the things I am doing around here. Thanks for not giving up on me!

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

but you got a camera (still not big foot Ty again)