Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who is that?

Trevor is so thrilled by the little things in life, it's one of his best qualities. So on Saturday we went to the dollar store and he picked out this Zorro mask. He wore it ALL day, including while we were at Pojo's. I figured if he got lost we could at least find him quick by saying he's the kid with the mask on. He didn't want to even take it off to shower because he didn't want his "secret identity" exposed (we compromised by taking it into the bathroom so he could do it quickly). He also got bright orange vampire teeth with his tickets at Pojo's and was wearing those a lot too. So shortly after I left them with their dad he sent me a text saying that Trevor had fallen asleep holding his gun he got, and wearing the mask and teeth. He sent me this picture he took of him. I think the creepy thing is that Trev looks like he has no eyes at all. It's too funny though and classic Trevor!

4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Oh man that is rich. I'm sorry I couldn't talk longer yesterday. I will give you a call today. Sorry I'm a bad sister. And keep updating your blog...even if I AM the only one who looks at it!

Carlson Clan said...

I know who that is it's me!
from
Trevor

Carlson Clan said...

that is my brother too! (Ty again)

Carlson Clan said...

that is my brother who I call crazy (duh Ty who did you think bigfoot!)