Sunday, September 7, 2008

The First Day Of School


School started August 14, 2008. Tyrel started
middle school which means he has 7 different
classes and a locker....crazy! Trevor is in 4th grade this year and is doing great. Bryce and Brenon are in 1st grade and this year I opted to have them in the same class. It is working out great, they do their own thing and it's easier for me to keep track of their work because it's the same.
Tyrel is really great at math and science and choose Spanish for his elective this year. Trevor is an amazing reader and speller, doesn't even have to study for spelling tedtd and still gets 100%. Bryce is our little colorer, I've had parents who help in class tell me they wish they could color as well as him! Brenon is picking up reading so fast and seems to enjoy it. It's so fun to see them progress and learn new things. They all enjoy school which is nice and most mornings there's not too much of a fight to get them out the door. So far they are all doing great in class and I think it will be a great school year.

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

You changed it! It looks great. I hope you figured it out okay. I'll keep trying to get a hold of you to answer your other questions. Love you all!