Monday, September 29, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty


In August I made impulsive decision (aren't they all?) and just had to have this cute, tiny kitten someone was giving away at the grocery store. The boys were thrilled and after debating over names Tyrel suggested Lily. I thought it was perfect because I wanted to name her something feminine and like a flower, and he thought of it because it is the name of Harry Potter's mom! She is very cute and bratty so she fits right in with us. She likes to bite and we are trying to figure out how to stop that. It has been good for the boys to have the responsibility with her and it's good for me to not alwyas be home alone! Yes, we know everyone in the family are cat haters and we are keeping her far away from dad and his guns so there are no "hunting accidents". So this our newest family member!

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Yes, I do appreciate you keeping the cat away. =) She is pretty cute though.

Jillyn said...

I can't believe you own a cat...I love the name though. Is Ty reading Harry Potter??? Because I'm a huge fan. Anyway, I hope things are going good. I was wondering why you hadn't updated your blog in awhile...keep the pics and updates coming! Love you!