Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Rundown

I just wanted to take a second to explain our family so that when I refrence people everyone knows who I am talking about! I married Jakob Carlson in 1996 and we had our four beautiful boys together. We were divorced in 2005 and in early 2006 he was remarried to Melissa. Melissa has a little boy named Paxton who is just 2 months younger than the twins so they basically have triplets together!! Melissa is great to the kids and has extended family that have brought more love into the boys life. Paxton is so cute and loves his new brothers. We all get along well and have a common goal of helping the boys have the best life possible. It really is a case of making the best out of a situation and I am just grateful that Melissa is tolerant of all our craziness.

No comments: