Monday, October 20, 2008

Camera Shy Ty



I know I don't blog about Tyrel very often but it's mostly his fault. Most of the time I get the camera out he turns his head. Since that is what I do I can't be too mad though! So here are some ones I captured on our trip. The first one is when we were all dancing in the car, notice his blanket tied on like a cape, boys don't grow out of everything! Second is him at the hotel, I believe he was eating jerky, his favorite. Tyrel is amazing. He is so helpful to me, taking out the garbage, doing laundry, and helping out with his brothers. He has straight A's right now, that includes his elective, Spanish. He is working hard at school and playing hard at home. He has taken over the care of Lily, mostly because he is the only one she likes. Tyrel shares moms love of reading and we usually read the same books. He has read almost all of the Harry Potter series, Fablehaven, Percy Jackson, and many more. We love reading series together and sometimes fight over who gets to be the first to read a new book. Ty is also very into origami lately and has made everyone in the family some sweet animals. Ty is a giant, about 5 foot 2 right now (at least), just over a hundred pounds, wears a size 8 1/2 shoe and a small shirt in mens!! In addition, anyone who has talked to him lately knows his voice sounds very different, he's a very early bloomer. Ty says the funniest things and has lots of knowledge about obscure things already. I am so thankful to have him in the family and for the important part he plays in our lives. Love you Ty!

No comments: