Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Brenon!


On October 14th Brenon Dale turned 7 years old! He was so excited that he was awake at 5:30 in the morning, I guess he wanted to make the most of the day. He was lucky enough to get to celebrate on Tuesday at home, on Friday at Grandpa and Grandma's, and on Saturday at Dad and Lissa's. At home on Tuesday we had Amy and kids over, then Aunt Amy made their favorite meal, spaghetti! Brenon had a great day and got lots of awesome toys (see Bryce's list cuz it's the same). One of the teachers at the school was remarking that day that it's amazing that they are seven and asked if I was sad. I told her that all day instead of feeling sad I just felt happy that they were alive and healthy to see their seventh birthday. I don't think Brenon minded sharing his big day with someone else. Brenon is so sweet and very loved by all who know him. Happy Brithday to you Pookie!

No comments: