Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Family 2008

I've been wanting to take some pictures of the kids and bought them matching shirts months ago in anticipation. Finally over spud harvest I took the boys down to the falls with the bribe of feeding the ducks if they let me take some pictures. My friend Heather was sweet enough to come along to snap a few of me with the boys too. Bryce and Brenon were not having the best of days and after a million pictures some melt downs began. In fact I have a picture of Bryce with tear stained cheeks that is a stark reminder of all the crying the two did. BUT, I did get some great shots so it was worth it. Trevor still loves to have his picture taken so he was running all over telling me to take one here and there and everywhere. Tyrel was a great sport, he hated the shirt but wore it for me, being the resourceful kid that he is he brought another one and changed the second we were done! In the end they had a blast feeding the ducks and running around everywhere. We even saw a girl on a bike get hit by a car! Don't worry, she was fine. Thank you to Heather for helping out and letting us use her camera!


3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Love the pics. I better get my own. I hope you're doing good. I called you earlier but will try you again tomorrow. Love ya!

Jillyn said...

I second Chen's words...love the pics. Your boys are so big!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. You take such good ones. Come take mine.
Look at your MS mail.
CC