Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To Bryce!

On October 14th Bryce Jakob turned 7! He did have school that day so I brought some cupcakes in to help celebrate the big day. He got lots of cool toys, like a spiderman lego set, a light saber, some cars, and much more. In the morning I let him open the new shirts that I got him so he could choose which one to wear for the day. One of them was a long sleeve, brown, waffle texture Henley, which he promptly told me he didn't like because it just "looks like an old ugly brown shirt"! The first picture is him in the morning before school, and the other was his cake. I usually get the boys their own but this year we didn't have enough people over to help eat that much cake! The next morning Bryce said to me, very worried, "Mom I don't FEEL seven." I assured him that was pretty normal. Happy Birthday Boober!

No comments: