Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Terrific Twinners!

Here I sit in Boise, no camera no kids. I miss the boys so much and was looking at some of the pictures I had on Ramil's computer. I found these from when I brought the boys to Boise last fall and had to post them. I think they are so stinking cute!


Ok so this is Bryce at the zoo. He was the only one who would pose for me, and not only did he let me take his picture by the giraffe but he whipped out the silly attitude.


This was in the car on the way to Boise. It was getting late and I didn't want anyone to fall asleep so I put on "Jock Jams" (the kids favorite cd) and I took pictures of everyone rocking out. Brenon was making the cutest faces and I love the scrunchy nose!


3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Such cute pictures. Sorry I couldn't talk to you longer today. I hope you're doing good and not too melancholy. =) Love you!

Jillyn said...

LOVE the pictures! But excuse me....I need a SERIOUS update. You better email me soon, or...or...I don't know...but something bad will happen. Love you!!!!

Carlson Clan said...

that is my brother (i'm ty)