Sunday, February 8, 2009

BIG NEWS!

It's been a long time coming and I know everyone has been waiting for this day to finally be here! That's right, I got a camera! I am so excited! We went to Target yesterday and since they only had the floor model we even got a discount. I haven't taken pictures of my apartment yet cuz I need to clean a little first. But by tomorrow there should be some and I will be going crazy blogging! So far I just have these two I took, a pic of me (what's with the crazy eyes?) and a cute one of Ramil.

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Hooray! Can't wait to see the apartment. Hope you're doing good. Miss you!

The Ericksons said...

Hey Beck! Your blog is looking really cute. I can't wait to see more pics!

Carlson Clan said...

aha i knew you got a camera (yeah this time it is bigfoot yeah right it's still ty)