Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Well it's the first V-Day I haven't dreaded for a long time. I feel very fortunate to have found someone as wonderful as Ramil who is so loving, patient, and kind. He's very good to me and I feel spoiled to have someone so awesome. He had to work today until 5:00 so I told him I would make him dinner. I decorated the table and made his favorite foods. He gave me a beautiful necklace and earrings that he picked specifically because they match my ring. He also gave me some perfume I have been wanting for months! I gave him a new watch and his dinner of course. We had a fun night and I am looking forward to many more Valentines Days ahead!















4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

How sweet. What a good day. I notice your little "chin secret" thing in the picture of you and Ramily. Honestly...

Carlson Clan said...

Okay, I just saw that I accidentally typed "RamillY"! HA! I'm going to call him that now. =)

The Ericksons said...

I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day - you deserve it! Is it ok if I call him Ramily too?

Carlson Clan said...

i love your ring and i finally looked
from
Ty and Trev