Thursday, February 12, 2009

Put A Ring On It

I think by now most everyone knows that Ramil and I are planning on getting married. He asked me to awhile ago, but considering our circumstances it was more something that we talked about at length and decided was right. We picked out a ring about a month ago and just picked it up today. I told him to hold onto it and give it to me whenever he was ready. He was really excited and managed to wait almost an hour before he just knealt down and made it official! It was really sweet and we both LOVE my ring. Here are some pictures, of course my man hands take away from the beauty of the ring.




4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

OH MY WORD. That's craziness. He couldn't even wait until V-day?! ;) I'm glad you're happy. Got your package. You're really thoughtful and you didn't have to do that. Fussy's in bed but I'll let you know how he likes the truck.

Andersons said...

Congratulations, daughter dear. We are really happy for you and love you very much. Looking forward to having Ramil in the family.

Carlson Clan said...

that is my mommy's ring (bet you couldn't guess it's Ty again)

Katy said...

Congrats! What a BEAUTIFUL ring!!!