Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sick Bed

I know I haven't posted for a long time but I have a good reason. I had sinus surgery last Monday, it was my fourth one so not really a big deal. Everything went fine, it's more one of those deals where you aren't well enough (or allowed) to do much but not in so much pain that they give you the kind of drugs that allow you to remain comatose. So this is a picture of where I have been for most of the last six days....my bed. Complete with laptop, phone, t.v. remote, and books. I am slowly getting better, still get worn out quickly, but I will be back to my high functioning self soon, ok well medium functioning self.

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Hey! I've tried calling you like three times to see how you're doing. I hope you're okay. I wish I could be there to help you out more. You gotta look at my blog to see the video of Trevor with Fussy. I miss you sister! Love you tons!

The Ericksons said...

I hope you are feeling better every day! And hopefully those allergy shots will work so you don't have to go through this again! Love ya!