Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time Flies...

I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged!! My computer was acting up, making it impossible to do anything but the basics, and then I went back to Idaho Falls for 10 days for a visit. I have tons of pictures and stories from that but I'll save them for when I have nothing else to talk about; because right now I do! Trevor came home with me for one full week of mommy and Trev time. We're having lots of fun and keeping busy. Here's what we've been up to so far: Monday we went to the park and walked around. Trev was a little scared of the geese, they hissed a lot because there were a few babies around, but he managed to stay calm. He really liked the walking path and we are planning on hitting a couple more parks while he's here.
After our walk, Ramil took us bowling which was lots of fun. Trevor was a little grumpy the first game. I didn't know about the fancy bumpers nowadays, they would come up automatically for him and go down for us. So the first game we played with none and he was getting frustrated, even though he did have some nice shots. The next two games he had bumpers and really cheered up, partly thanks to the nachos and rootbeer Ramil bought him. We had a fun time and I'm looking forward to going with the other boys next time. Today Trevor had to endure lots of mom's doctor appointments and otherwise just wanted to play video games. We had tacos for dinner (he ate 3!!!) and now we're watching a movie. We have lots more fun stuff planned so stay tuned...

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

I'm so glad he's having fun. Any changes on the trip next weekend yet? Love the shades he has by the way. =)

The Ericksons said...

I hope you guys have had a fun week! Love you!