Sunday, May 31, 2009

Switch


Saturday Trevor and I drove to Twin Falls to bring him to his dad and get the twins for me. Jakob and Melissa wanted to do a temple session so the boys and I went to a couple parks, had lunch at McDonald's, and then spent about 45 minutes walking around the temple and taking pictures. The boys kept calling everything on the temple grounds "holy", so it was holy grass, holy rocks, holy water, ect. I was sad to see Trevor go, we really had fun. It was great to see the twins though and as we left Twin Falls one of them made the comment that they missed Trev and didn't want to leave him. So now we have a couple weeks with Bryce and Brenon in Boise, it should be fun and I will make sure to get plenty of hugs and kisses for all the missed time.

1 comment:

The Ericksons said...

Cute picture! I hope you have fun with Bryce and Brenon. Love ya!