Saturday, July 18, 2009

Twinnerific!

A mere month later I am finally posting about the week I got to have Bryce and Brenon here with me. It was action packed so I will skim over it and put more pics up at a later date when I have caught up on it! So first we went bowling, it was interesting....for some reason the twins were taking turns being whiny and would be very frustrated if they didn't do "good" but then they cheered up and had fun (I think). This ball really isn't as heavy as Bryce is making it look! Good grief, you'd think it was a 15 pounder!
Brenon is quite the good bowler, even though he had bumpers he threw it straight many times. The funniest part (they both did this but Bren was more extreme) is that they would just run full speed to the lane and drop they ball, then run back. Oh man, you'd have thought they were throwing grenades!

Pojo's is a must for the boys and we had a lot of fun that night. This is them on the bumper cars, a family favorite. Bryce is pretty lucky with hitting the button on games at the right time to win tickets but Brenon was a ticket fiend, frantically trying to amass as many as possible. Thanks to Ramil, at the end of the night they both walked away with an armload of prizes!

This was our at home movie night. We got Spy Kids 3-D from the library and it had the glasses so we watched it but Bryce wasn't as into wearing them as Brenon (note the unenthusiastic thumbs up on the right).
It was a fun day at the park for mom and the boys. We had a picnic, then walked around on a nature hike looking for the items we put on our list. Brenon was loving putting leaves between the pages of the notebook and making a rubbing of it. Bryce was Mr. Safety keeping us informed of nearby dogs, getting too close to the water, or whatever else might spell trouble. I have a super funny story about the park but it will have to wait. I will post more pics and stories later. Sorry I got so behind. My computer is on it's last leg so at the latest I will be blogging up a storm in August when I get a new one!

No comments: