Friday, May 27, 2011

Big Girl

I can't believe it but my baby is almost 7 weeks old! She weighs 9 lbs 9 oz and is dong great. We finally got her on some acid reflux medication and it has already helped. I put her hair in a pony tail the other day, I'm pretty sure its the smallest ponytail in the world. I love dressing her up but most of her cute outfits are for warmer weather. She will probably grow out of them before it's nice enough...the joys of Idaho. She is a cutie though and I can't imagine life without her.

4 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I'm pretty sure Maylee isn't almost 7 months old...unless it's November and nobody told me! She IS a cutie pie though! ;)

Carlson Clan said...

Yeah, um, did you mean 7 weeks old? =) Ha! She is super cute and is keeping the chub which I love!

The Stones said...

Seven months old...ha! That cracked me up. Now MY baby really is almost seven months old. :) That ponytail of hers is the littlest, cutest thing I've seen. She looked so grown up! I hope that med helps her soon. She's such a sweetie.

Beck said...

Haha sorry I did mean weeks not months. Guess I'm showing my sleep deprivation!