Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Girls Galore

We had a bbq at Miss's house for Memorial Day and I got some cute pictures of my little girl and her many girl cousins. Emma and Channing were cuddling on the couch, so cute!
Keira, Emma, and Maylee, the dark haired beauties!

Keira was being so cute with Maylee, here she was giving her kisses! She wanted to hold her and was thrilled when her dad helped her, but Maylee is pretty big for tiny little Midge to hold so it was pretty funny.
The one time Maylee is happiest is in the bath, but she hates the before and after (aka getting dressed and undressed). I think she looks so cute in her little towel!

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Cute pics! I LOVE that you call Keira "Midge"! Soooo appropriate. =)

The Stones said...

You got some cute pics! Will you send me any with Channers please? Maybe one of these days I can hold Maylee without protest by my baby. Maybe....

Mamma Bird 596 said...

Very sweet blog, Rebecca. Loved the ones of the girls together.