Friday, May 20, 2011

Plethera of Pictures

I have a ton of cute pictures and Jen encouraged me to do a post with a bunch so here we go! This one is her cute little outfit I bought her for Mother's Day. Alas, the crappy weather has made it hit and miss for her to wear most of her outfits instead of jammies.
This is the sweet little face I get to gaze upon while she sleeps peacefully in my arms. Too bad that's pretty much the only place she is so content. Sigh.
Look at those cheeks! 'Nough said!
Another adorable outfit of hers, paired with her curly mohawk, a recipe for total cuteness!

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Soooo cute. I love her little outfits. She's growing fast already!

The Stones said...

Ha! She looks so scared in that one picture. Her faces crack me up! I want to gnaw on her cheeks! I can't wait to see her again.

The Ericksons said...

She's so precious. Love that picture of her sweet little sleeping face! Come see me, whydontcha?!! =)