Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend With The Twins

This weekend just the twins came to stay. It's hard to have them all here with so little room so we are switching between the older boys and Bryce and Brenon sometimes. On Friday we went to Amy's house. The kids all got guns and they were having tons of fun playing outside, they even included Emma (but she was the target so I'm not sure that counts). Hard to believe these boys are going to be 4th graders in just a few days!
On Saturday we went to see Miss and family. Channing and Maylee have the same dress so we dressed them alike and attempted to get a picture. As you can see that was easier said then done.
The boys were so sweet with Maylee, they never got tired of feeding her and holding her. With our crazy sleep schedule we usually don't get up for the day until 10, but without fail the boys would be in my room by 7 asking if they could take her. I was happy to oblige since it meant I got a couple hours of sleep. This is Bryce holding his baby sister after he fed her and rocked her to sleep.
Friday night Brenon picked out some jammies and helped give Maylee a bath. It was so cute how patient and loving they both were. This is Brenon, the proud brother, after helping get sister ready for bed. They really are amazing with her and I am so happy to see how much love they feel toward their little sister.

1 comment:

The Stones said...

Love it all! I can't get over how big the boys look. And I can't get over how big my monster baby is next to yours. Sad! I love little miss Maylee!