Monday, March 9, 2009

Fuston


I have been meaning to post this picture of Weston ever since I got home from my trip because it is probably my favorite picture I have from that weekend. I spent the night at Mark and Jen's and we had a blast watching movies, talking and laughing. Weston always takes a while to warm up but the main thing was I couldn't get him to smile for a picture. Jen and I were looking at all the ones I had of him and he was always making the same face, a blank stare that reminds me of his dad! So after bath and jammies Jen was lifting him up and I got this awesome picture. He is so cute and I can't wait to see what his little sister looks like. Oh and the Fuston came when Mark accidentally said it as a combo of Weston and Fussy. We were laughing so hard, but I think it is the perfect name!

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

Okay, hilarious. I need those pictures from that weekend btw. Sorry I haven't called you back. I promise I will tomorrow. I've been getting about 3-4 hours of sleep a night so life is kind of crazy right now. And I love that pic of you and Miss. You do too look good.