Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Swim Day

One of the things the kids were most anticipating was our plan to go swimming. They all love the water and have so much fun. My one and only friend in Boise, Julie, planned a day we could go to the YMCA together and so yesterday we spent about three hours turning ourselves into chlorinated prunes. Here are some of the highlights:


It's pretty much impossible to get a good picture of Ty since he won't let me. I got one of him when he wasn't watching but he hates it because it looks like he's trying to be sexy so we will settle for this one. Him and Bryce had such red eyes and a burn looking thing under their eyes after, I'm not sure I want to go back there if that's gonna happen. Poor Bryce fell asleep last night with a wet washcloth on his cheeks and still has red marks under his eyes.


Trevor is always such a good sport about pictures and I decided to wear him out a little by getting him to jump in the pool from the side about 80 times so I could get some good "in air" pictures. This is one of my favorites, he twisted mid-air. My camera was acting weird so we had to try over and over to time it right. He had fun though and I have some awesome pictures from it.


The twins (Bryce on the left, Brenon on right) also loved jumping in but they weren't interested in doing it over and over for my shutter bug pleasure. One of the things I thought was so cute was that they would end up getting out at the same time and jumping in together. I just thought it was too precious to watch them because they seem to be of one mind sometimes.

Last but not least, this is Kelley, Julie, and T.M. Julie has been so amazing to me, I don't know what I would have done with out having at least one girlfriend here. She met Ramil shortly after he came to the states at the Asian Market, I swear everyone he knows he met there. Anyway he took me to meet her on my third trip to Boise back in October to get her approval. Now I tease him that she likes me more than him! We take T.M. and go to the mall or hang out at one of our houses. T.M. spent the night here last night because Julie and Kelley had a bunch of errands to run today and I think she's been having fun. My boys keep saying "T.M. doesn't talk. Why is she so quiet?" No boys, I think the question is "Why are you guys so loud??".

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

Why have I never heard of Julie? It looks like you guys had fun. I hope I get to see you this weekend!