Monday, March 9, 2009

Missy

More pictures from my trip home....I went to see Miss at her work and she posed for me multi-tasking with two phones. Honestly I think she probably does do that most days. Then we had her co-worker take a picture of the two of us, she looks cute but not so much me. Anyway I wanted to say how much I love her and how awesome I think she is! I admire how hard she works and what a good mom she is. I know she is doing her best and I can totally understand when she is hard on herself even though I don't think she should be. I can still remember when she was a little girl and we would play school or church (with me as the teacher). She has always been super cute and I love her to death! Love you Miss!


2 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

You are both cute. I've always thought all of you sisters are all so beautiful!

The Ericksons said...

You both look gorgeous! And I love that picture of "Fuston" - too cute!