Monday, March 16, 2009

Tagged

Ok I'm tagged and because I lack anything exciting to report I guess I will do it. Here we go!

4 Things About Me:

Jobs I've Had:

1: Salesgirl at JC Penney
2: Bagger at Huntsmans
3: Customer Service at Melaleuca
4: CNA at IF Health and Rehab

Movies I've Watched More Than Once:

1: Dumb and Dumber
2: Princess Bride
3: Orange County
4: Every kid movie we own

Places I've Been:

1: Georgia
2: California
3: Montana
4: Utah

Places I've Lived:

1: Dillon, Montana
2: Shelley, Idaho
3: Polson, Montana
4: Boise, Idaho

People Who Email Me Regularly:

1: Sayah
2: Jen
3: Grandma
4: Mom

Favorite Foods:

1: Fresh raspberries
2: Fresh cherries
3: Cereal
4: Hershey Milk Chocolate Eggs

Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year:

1: A new niece!
2: Getting married (I hope!)
3: Going on vacation
4: Spending time with my kids

Shows I Watch Regularly:

1: Lost
2: Man vs. Food
3: The Office
4: 30 Rock

People I Tag:

1: Sayah
2: Linda
3: Meagan
4: Jillyn

Pick a photo folder and choose the fourth picture in the album:


Oh my precious babies!
Why did they have to grow?












1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

Love that pic. Sorry I missed your call - I was putting Fussy to bed. I'll try to call you later tonight. I have a ton of housework that I'm putting off. =)