Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Love You Like A Sister

This past week my friend Heather was in Boise at my house. When I was in Shelley last weekend I kidnapped her and brought her home to keep me company. She is always freezing and I am always hot so in the car I bundled her up in anything I could find and we took this sweet picture. It was so much fun having her here. We made lots of necklaces, watched tons of movies, and laughed A LOT! It's been hard for me not to be there for her, and to have her to cry to and watch t.v. with every night. She truly loves me no matter what and I appreciate that so much. It was hard to say goodbye but we are already planning her return trip. Love you Heath!

1 comment:

Jillyn said...

Becky, I miss you! I miss you! I miss you! I love your ring by the way! And I totally busted up laughing about your man hands comment. So when's the big day?