Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break Begins!


I am very excited to have my boys here in Boise with me for the next week for spring break. They got here last night and we have lots of fun activities planned. Today we got started, but of course I forgot my camera. Bryce let me take this picture of him with his lion so that I would have something to put up. So here's our first 24 hours. First we did haircuts which they were all desperately needing. Then today we went to the library and they all got their own library cards and checked out some books and movies. Then we went to the awesome park here with tons of playground equipment. We'll end up going again later this week and I WILL remember the camera! The boys played on the toys and we walked down by the river. Ty threw a rock seriously almost all the way across the river, I couldn't believe it!! Unfortunately rain cut our time there short. We picked up Ramil from work and we all went to Pojo's to play games and all the boys rode the bumper cars. Now we are home just getting ready for bed....we had a late night and there is a lot of whining from some sleepy kids going on. So I will try to take more pictures and we'll keep a little daily entry of our fun going.

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

I hope you guys are having fun! It was so good to see you. Your apartment is really cute. Keep posting more pics with the boys so I know what you're up to!