Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Weekend


I showed Makoy a picture of the park I take the boys to when they come and he spent the next 2 weeks telling anyone and everyone that he was coming to Boise and going to the park. So Saturday we went to a couple stores while we waited for things to warm up just a little and then went to the playground. We convinced Koy to be done playing only by telling him we could go throw rocks in the river. So we went down to the river bank and I took this picture of Makoy and then of the Stone family. We had a lot of fun this weekend shopping and hanging out at my apartment. I never got tired of hearing the crazy things Makoy came up with; like when I asked him what ears were for and he said "for bed" because he always pulls on his to help him fall asleep! I'm glad they took the time and money to come and hopefully they will come back soon! Happy Birthday to Miss tomorrow...love you!









1 comment:

LittleFamilyJL said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday to Melissa!