Friday, April 17, 2009

A Dip Into The Picture Box


I have been going through my box of pictures lately just for fun and found some pics I just had to put up. I miss the boys so bad and I am basically torturing myself by doing it but I can't resist. So in this first picture we have the twins eating cereal. After staring at this picture here are the cute things I noticed: First let's look at Brenon toward the back of the photo. I love his old man smile, he was always such an old man. Also notice the paci's on the table, when I was looking at pictures I saw paci's soooo many times and it made me remember how they were total addicts, I thought they would never be done with them. Ok so now on to Bryce. How adorable is that face??!! Look at the chubby hand gripping the spoon and the round cheeks on both of them. Oh what I wouldn't give to transport myself into that picture just to kiss those cheeks and get a hug from those sticky arms!
Ok next picture. My absolute favorite thing about this is that all three of them are making the exact same face! They all look so handsome with brushed hair and big smiles. Trevie is such a good brother to the twins, he always liked being the "big" brother and being buddies with them. I think he still does for the most part but he is getting to the age where it's "annoying" to have brothers. I am so thankful for all my beautiful boys.

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

I miss them being that age. I'm sure it's hard for you to go through all those pictures. They are such cuties. They all came up today and helped clean up my yard. Such good boys! Then they downed a ton of pizza. =)

The Ericksons said...

So adorable! I love seeing the boys when they were little like that. Although I still picture them like that in my head - that's probably why I am always so shocked when I see them and they are huge!