Friday, April 10, 2009

My Little Boys

Well since I have nothing new and exciting to post I thought I'd start to dip into my archive of older pictures. This is one of my favorites of the boys. I believe it was the night before Miss or Jen's wedding and we were at the church setting up. I swear that is the same exact smile Brenon has now and Bryce has the cutest chubby cheeks ever! Trevor is adorable as always, I remember this was his phase when smile/frowned like that a lot. Tyrel looks all cool and confident as usual, but man is he little! I sure do miss these days when they were all so young and even though life was chaotic it seemed much simpler. Now Tyrel's going to turn 12 in a couple months and is taking Algebra next year which will make him officially math smarter than his mom or dad. Trevor is much more troubled by the worries of an almost 10 year old, like schoolyard bullies and the pinewood derby for scouts. Bryce and Brenon are reading over 110 words per minute and almost done with their first year of all day school. It may have been much more complicated to get everyone ready for bed, or pack the diaper bag, or make sure that we get home before anyone falls asleep in the car and then won't go to bed that night....but it sure was fun.

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

Awwww. Memories. They were so small. Now they can eat you out of the house! It's funny how different and yet the same they look.