Sunday, April 19, 2009

Survey Says.....

I can't help but notice what a pitiful list of "Bloggin Friends" I have. Not to say anything about the people on it, they are all OBVIOUSLY amazing!! But when I go to others blogs I see these lists of 20 plus people they know/follow. Mind you it's not that I don't regularly look at other people's but I have this crazy little "rule" for myself. I won't put someone on my list unless I know that they know I look at their blog all the time, and I know they have looked at mine before. Since there is no way to tell who was at your site I don't add to my list much. So here's my idea, if you check my blog and read this then shoot me off a comment telling me if I can add you. My embarrassment will come full circle when no one comments...

4 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I thought I would hurry and post a comment to save you from embarrassment...although since I am already on your "pitiful list" I guess it doesn't count! At least I tried...(and I bet you were excited to see you had a comment until you found out it was just from little old me, huh!) Sorry to disappoint you - you did refer to me as pitiful though!

Andersons said...

I saw this too, and believe I am on your list (I mean blog list). I enjoy reading your Blog, Beck, so yes, I check it out and no, I haven't done anything w/ our blog since Jen set it up---now that's pitiful!! I need a lesson in blogging, maybe you could help me next time you come home!! I wore that beautiful necklace on Easter Sunday that you gave me. I had so many nice compliments about it. I thank you once again. Love, Mom

Carlson Clan said...

Actually, there is a gadget you can add that tells you who looks at your blog. I can show you if you want. I miss you and love that headband in the picture of you and Ramil. You look super cute. 7 months huh? Time flies!

Crystal Taylor said...

Your so funny, I love to look at your blog cause you just crack me up! Your boys are also way adorable!