Thursday, April 2, 2009

Going Home

All good things must come to an end so a week ago I took the boys back to Shelley. I think we all had a fun spring break and I am anxious to see them again already. On the way home the twins fell asleep in the car, I knew they would (and wanted them to) so we brought their blankies and they cuddled up in their seats to snooze. While they were out Ty wanted to take a picture of them sleeping. When they woke up he told them what he did and showed them the pictures. Then Ty fell asleep in the back and the twins had the idea to take a picture of him in trade. So here's what we have:

Brenon dreaming deeply

Bryce sleeping soundly

Tyrel totally tired


Trevor being Trevor



1 comment:

The Ericksons said...

Cute pictures! The boys are getting too big. I can't believe Ty is taller than me now!